Freud’s new General Purpose saw blades offer the ultimate value and high durability in production environments. Starting with Freud’s own industry leading TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically formulated for wood processing delivers up to 3X lower total applied cost over typical production runs of over 5,000 cuts. Utilizing 30% more carbide on the teeth than most other blades allow Freud’s General Purpose blades to outlast and exceed the number of sharpenings, lowering the cost of purchasing new blades, downtime an lost labor hours. Freud’s Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) grind gives a flawless, repeatable cut for less rework and scrap commonly caused by cheaply made, inferior production blades. Built on the legacy and featured technology of Freud’s LSBX Panel sizing blades, these blades can turn a table saw into a high production saw when coupled with Freud Certified Sharpening partners throughout the U.S.
- Freud’s exclusive blend of TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide is specifically designed for each cutting application to maximize cutting life and material finish
- Thick Full Kerf blade ensures flawless cuts in wood, plywood and melamine
- Freud’s own Silver I.C.E. Coating™ reduces heat, build up, and eliminates rust and corrosion to maximize the life of the blade
- Anti-Vibration design eliminates movement and reduces vibration for flawless cuts
- Tri-Metal Brazing gives the tooth superior bond strength and protects the carbide tooth by giving it increased flexibility and impact resistance
- Fully resharpenable with 30% more carbide than standard blades
- Cuts hardwoods, plywood, laminate, rip wood, crosscut wood and softwoods